If you already use a VLE (e.g. Moodle) or email to share documents, information and work with your students, you can add links to external content to your Cambridge Elevate titles using the weblink annotation option and share the annotation with your students.
To link to external content:
- Get the URL for your external content
- Highlight relevant content in Cambridge Elevate
- From the annotation options, choose Weblink.
- Paste in the link
To share the weblink
- Click on the weblink annotation in the title text or in My Activity
- Click on the share option
- Choose the group you want share with
Students will be notified that you have shared an annotation with them.